Monday, April 3, 2017

Ticket Completed... Finally

    Well, I had a little more than a month to complete my ticket and I was able to squeak it all in.
But I now see the process real sheds some light on what we expect the Scouts to accomplish with getting Eagle Projects and other rank requirements along with their regular schools work and other activities.
    So I was able to meet with my counselor for Wood Badge and turn in everything and meet, it was great to get the Feedback from going through this journey.
I emailed my other members from our Builder Beaver patrol and it looks like 3 of us from the same District are going to be getting our Wood Badge Beads at our May Roundtable/Picnic.
    Also it looks like 5 out of the 6 members of my patrol were able to finish up their tickets. So I believe that we had a very successful patrol.
    It definitely was a Mountain Top Experience that I wouldn't trade for anything. I was able to reconnect with my Scouting roots and energize myself to continue working as a District Advancement Chair along with working with my Son's Troop as a Assistant Scout Master.
I started new processes for my roles and will be able to leave a legacy behind me that will make things easier and more efficient. I was able to lose 65lbs so I went 20lbs past my goal and am continuing my way to becoming more fit and in better health to be able to be around for my wife and son. along with being able to continue my love with the outdoors and camping.


No comments:

Post a Comment